PIPE THREADING MACHINE
Video - Pipe Threading Machine STM-60
Video - Pipe Threading Machine 114
Video - Pipe Threading Machine CNC 76
SMACO Pipe Threading Machines are fully automatic for both end pipe threading designed for taper and parallel thread to comply with various International Thread Standards.
The System consists of 2 threading machines with individual automatic pipe transfer and alignment system.
The separate transfer system arrangement allows pipe storage in between the threading machine while tool-change and setting is carried out on one machine without affecting the operation of the other machine.
This arrangement minimize overall tool changing time. The threading machine and pipe transfer system are mounted onto a common base that is pre-aligned, pre-piped and pre-wired for easy site installation.
SMACO machines are of heavy duty constructions with quality components to ensure dependable performance.
REPUTABLE THREAD HEAD
SMACO uses only renounced rotary Threading Head to ensure threading precision and quality. The proven technology from either Landis USA or Wagner Germany ensure that quality and long term investment needs are not compromised.
- Rotary threading head driven by variable speed drive directly coupled onto gear reducer and rotary head.
- Threading head shall be internally tripped self-opening rotary type. Die head equipped with interchangeable chaser holder; each designed to suit specific tube range to ensure precise threading. Additional tool holder available for offline tool change and setting.
- Complete threading head and drive assembly mounted onto linear sliding base for head movement, electrically driven via ball screw or cam mechanism, designed with fast forward head approach and synchronized feed for threading operation.
- Precise control system with closed-loop head rotation feedback in addition to head rotation and feed synchronization ensure smooth and quality thread finishing. Synchronized head feeding and rotation pre-programmed to meet all thread specifications.
- Self-centering hydraulic pipe clamp, with interchangeable clamps, used to hold pipe during the threading operation. Additional adjustable pipe centering device to position pipe before clamping.
- Pipe transfer system consist of pick-up device, rotary arm pipe transfer and alignment rolls fully automatic and synchronized with threading cycle for the threading operation.
- Machine capacity range between 1/2" to 6" pipe diameter with flexible pipe handling system to suit standard or variable pipe length requirement. Where necessary, anti rust automatic spray for threaded end, ink jet pipe marking and colour band coding can be incorporated into the system.